streaming x1 Xfinity | Digital Preferred 220+ Channels Blast!® Internet Download speeds up to 250 Mbps + HBO, STARZ, CINEMAX, SHOWTIME, STREAMPIX, THE MOVIE CHANNEL

BuRn1™

• Chief
x1 Xfinity | Digital Preferred 220+ Channels Blast!® Internet Download speeds up to 250 Mbps + HBO, STARZ, CINEMAX, SHOWTIME, STREAMPIX, THE MOVIE CHANNEL

Hidden Content

Give reaction and reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• upvote 8
  • Like 1

QUESTION:

I'm already a comcast subscriber, anyone out there knows if they would log my account if connecting within my network? There's a "few" shows id like to preview in HD before I buy them. Why is SD resolution already not a IEEE preview standard for content providers, like good old-fashioned shareware... charge only for premium packages, lke who in the !@$#  even watches 480p anymore seriously? You can get a 4K+ stream on your device in the 3RD world for about $20; even the "slum dog millionaires" of India have better bandwidth then our Xifinity / SOPA / Net neutrality regulated MOFOs. I'm already paying an arm & leg for shitty service,  you would think for over $150/mo they would hook you up with more then a dozen or so HD channels. - don't get me wrong here' 1Gbit connectivity is a hell of a lot better then my old (33.6 baud) Global Village modem that powered a dual phone line HERMES BBS back in the day :)  Guess it almost works out in the mix somehow, saving all that money not needing an extra bedroom - entire;ly for Stuff-it Expander Deluxe catalog backups of way too manny floppy disks endlessly filling large fireproof steel-cabinets. 

Now that the information is actually flowing on this "super hi-way" >| we hit rush-hour and Sam's little selfish trust-fund nephew that's visiting for the summer dropped his ice-cream, he's throwing a spoiled fit to get his punk ass way. Great! Now we are driving completely out of way to get Jennie's limited edition flavor. -  Why is it "our" fault that some kid dropped his ice-cream in the car? Why do "we"  have to give up all our extra lunch money to buy him more  .. we should already be at the beach surfing  :ai:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...