Instagram Brute/Checker by Dark Dantes

Alberto01

• 1 year later...

There are so many apps and services that are actually free)) I remember when I first made a business account on Instagram and I needed to make it popular in a short time. I was selling clothes and shoes for men and women, they were in a sporty vibe, so I was sure it would be a success. I tried mass following and mass liking, then some apps from AppStore, and finally I googled "how can you buy video views on Instagram?". I found a nice service which is called famoid. With it, I gained about 1k views on my videos within an hour.

• 2 years later...

I understand this software allows you to find out whether a person promoted this Instagram account or not? But I can disappoint you because I recently used the services 1394TA, got myself some likes and followers, and decided to look at my insta account through the checker. I was pleasantly surprised that this software showed that I was clean. Although I have been promoting my account for a long time using the service I was talking about, I need it to attract a real audience. Therefore, such software that you shared may not always show the truth.

Edited by FilbertOtting