6 in 1 multi Restaurant Food Ordering App|Food Delivery App|Android+iOS App Template – Flutter Hungerz

• 6 months later...

One clicks on the laptop from the comfort of your home, and you will be brought anything to the address - clothes, furniture, flowers, and of course, food. Now in all countries, grocery delivery is more prevalent in metropolitan areas compared to the provinces. Let's find out what advantages and disadvantages there are in this way of shopping. First, it saves time - in a big city, perhaps the number one plus. Can "shove" the product with an expiration date, coming to naught after a couple of days. But this is certainly not about our online store; all our products are as fresh as possible. After all, much more convenient to remember lasership tracking numbers and keep track of their parcel

Edited by terrygunte

• 2 months later...

I hope they didn't depict pineapple pizza. Otherwise, it's not my app template. To be honest, food delivery apps have flooded the whole marketplace. It seems like every 2nd student is a food courier. And their delivery tracking is usually so outdated. It's nowhere near the real tracking services, such as sendungsverfolgungpost.de. By the way, this template is so badly-sellable they had to cut the price from $59 to $9, haha. Still, even for $9, it's a lame offer, as some resources offer similar stuff as a freebie. Unlikely someone here wanna crack a freebie.

Edited by Eruly_5

• 5 months later...

That sounds like a pretty cool idea. To be honest, I appreciate a restaurant that is offering delivery services. Sometimes you want to eat from a restaurant but do not have time to visit it, or you are simply too lazy to get out of your house. In this situation, delivery services are really handy. Anyway, I recommend you implement a feature that the guys from https://www.postsendungsverfolgung.com/de/hermes-sendungsverfolgung.html have. It allows you to track your delivery, which is very handy when you are hungry and want to know where your deliveryman is.

Edited by LizhopPing9

• 3 months later...