A section to teach for others to learn how crack

JinXeD02

Been at this for more than 25 years and been on many boards and thankfully have many friends into the same shit, eventually real life takes over and this passion has to take a back seat, so seasoned crackers/exploiters leave the scene taking their value knowledge with them, many noobs just bash away with pre-made configs hitting sites over and over until, eventually they kill off combos, prox and configs have to be remade owing to the tightening up of securites, same can be said with those trying to learn about exploits or injection/shells.

I have tried to do this before on other boards, and I know that there is many people who would love to learn this skill, but they quickly give up when they realise just how much is involved, it goes far beyond just reading!! but it is a good place to start, I prepose a mentoring programme where skilled crackers teach those that want to learn, its not an area for freebies!

Teaching people how to make configs which in turn benefit this site

How to create combos , prox lists and more.

obviously "exploits or injection/shells" will be off the table

• upvote 1

• Co-Administrator

Many peoples don't want to get dirt in their hand. we made them easy, and they just leech, if anyone interested that will be great.
I've learned from the basic and there are guys from this forum who helped me to learn more and helped me over many mistakes. 

If anyone interested to learn we can guide over.